Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default Memory is a strange thing. Smart phone story

On Monday, May 11, 2015 at 10:29:58 PM UTC-4, bob_villa wrote:
On Monday, May 11, 2015 at 8:50:34 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Thank you for considering me part of the younger generation. I'll be
70 in a few months and I use a smart phone.

Ed, I too will be 70 (in Aug)...I don't see any sense, for me, to have a smart phone. I hardly use my flip-phone...but I still have 2 kids in school.

well i use my flip phone constantly, mostly for phone, and a little texting

i prefer the flip, so its hard to damage, and if lost, stolen. or destroyed under 15 bucks to replace