Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Jerry.Tan@spamblocked.com is offline

Default Memory is a strange thing. Smart phone story

On Sat, 09 May 2015 22:02:55 -0400, micky
wrote:

Memory is a strange thing.

I'm reviewing the instructions for my smart phone, partly because I'm
going out of town for a few days and I'll be using it.

I get to the part about Switching between calls, when a second call
comes in. And immediately I remember the only time that's ever
happened, at least 5 years ago. And where I was at the time, the
Flushing YMCA, and where in the building I was at the time, 30 feet from
the door.

Come to think, I didn't have a smart phone then. The instructions for
the smart phone seem to have three steps instead of one, like the simple
phone. .

Thats the reason I stick to using a simple phone. Those smart phones are
made for the younger generation who think they need all those extra
buttons, spend their entire life on the phone, and spend most of their
earnings to pay for all those minutes and apps they use.

To me, a phone is for making phone calls. A computer is for the
internet. And when the youngsters shove their phone in my face and tell
me to watch some video, all I see is a postage stamp with something
moving on it's face.