Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Trying to arrange a carpool

On Monday, May 11, 2015 at 11:56:28 AM UTC-5, Moe DeLoughan wrote:
On 5/11/2015 3:54 AM, micky wrote:
I'm trying to arrange a carpool, or better yet a convoy, from Baltimore
to Texas.

I have a car, but it's not big enough to carry enough supplies, MREs,
tents, camp stoves, lanterns, canteens, pots, pans, dishes, ammunition.

Will share driving and cost of gas.

Anyone north or east of me can stop in Baltimore and pick me up, or I
will go south or west to meet you, but then you will be responsible for
getting most of the provisions above, because like I say, they won't fit
in my car.

We cannot let the federal government take over Texas, as I hear it plans
to do this summer as part of the multi-state special forces maneuvers.
Remember the Alamo.

DERP ALERT!!

And to think, fools like micky actually vote.

And to think, some people select a name for themselves that is the same as one of "The Three Stooges" 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Curly Monster