Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Building fails

On 5/10/2015 10:16 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:
There is one where a concrete slab for a tower is built over a
railroad track. That one has to be because the track has been
abandoned.

Try to explain how some of the others were finished without anyone
saying WTF. I think we need to recheck the plans or ask somebody
about this.

http://www.viralnova.com/31-building-fails-gallery/

Wow, there are a couple of nifty ones there. I can see how a couple
would have come about from renovations, not original design, but I can't
fathom a reason for others.

Over the years I've seen a couple of stairs to nowhere, doors and
windows blocked up as a room is re-purposed, but a few just seem plain
dumb. .