Posted to alt.home.repair
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default Question about toilet rough in

"dadiOH" wrote in message

Are you going to use the same brand/model of toilet you used two weeks
ago? Was the rough in the same as the one of concern? If yes, you are
good to go. If not, measuring from the back of he tank to the wall on the
installed one will help IF you know the rough in for it and size of toilet
used.

No, the one that was previously installed in the other bathroom was a
definite 12 inch rough, and I bought a Kohler Cimmaron which the plumber
brought and installed after I had picked it out. At any rate, I was
wondering about it, if I could buy the toilet and have it professionally
installed, but didn't know what size to buy, but have decided to have the
plumber deal with it completely now. I got some really good information
here, and I appreciate all who answered.

Cheri