Posted to alt.home.repair
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default Question about toilet rough in

"TomR" wrote in message

I just randomly picked another toilet model (a Gerber toilet), and
that one shows that it would have a 1-inch gap between the toilet and
the wall with a 12-inch rough-in. So, with your 11 1/4 inch
rough-in, I think that means that toilet model would still leave you
a 1/4 inch gap between the toilet and the wall. In other words, that
model of 12-inch rough-in toilet would fit in your 11 1/4 rough-in
space. So, you may want to check various other toilet models of your
choice and see what they show for the gap with a 12-inch rough-in,
and compare that to what it would mean with your 11 1/4 inch rough-in.

Oops, I forgot to add the link:

http://www.gerberonline.com/download...let/20-832.pdf

Thank you, very helpful, and I appreciate it.

Cheri