Posted to alt.cellular,alt.home.repair
rbowman[_2_] rbowman[_2_] is offline

Default IOT Is email data?

On 05/10/2015 01:44 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
s any CDMA phones still in use down there? All GSM phones up here now.
It is a matter of swapping out SIM card in your phone if it is GSM type.
SIM card costs like 10 bucks. Unlocking is not that hard.

Verizon and Sprint use CDMA, AT&T and T-Mobile use GSM. Where I am,
Verizon is about the only real game in town. I've never had a problem
when traveling through the area west of the Rockies. At one time GSM was
more of a west coast thing but I believe it's spread out.

It doesn't do voice at all but my Verizon MiFi is LTE.