Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default IOT Is email data?

"trader_4" wrote in message
after the taxes) I get unlimiated calling and texting. The data is by
the
wifi networks. Anytime I want to, I can switch to data over the cell
towers
and off again for the rate of $ 20 per month. With all the wifi around
, I
have never tried to do the data over the cell towers.
Only down side I know of is that you have to use their phones and the
cheapest one is about $ 100. I did go with a $ 200 phone. Nice
Motorolo G
one.

That plan sounds good if you rarely have to pay the extra $20 to
get data access. If you pay the extra most months, then it's the
same as the major carriers, ie ~$35. That's why I liked.
You can adjust the plan in smaller increments, any time, from
the phone, on the fly.
With Zact which became Virgin, I can get ~250V, 250T, 250MB data
for ~$20. With no data it's just $12.

It is not an extra $ 20, but it just goes up by $ 10 for a total of $ 20,
not $ 30. The data is free for the wifi with that deal and only costs if
going through a cell tower. I am not really that much into the data away
from home and have only used the wifi away from home. Sems like where I go
most places have wifi. I have only had the phone for about a year and a
half. One drawback on that phone is that it has special software and you can
not put a miniSD card in it. The camera says 5 meg, but I don't think it
takes as good of pix as a 4 meg digital camera I have. Almost never use
that function. Best thing I have found for me is the calander program to
keep up with things I forget about.