Posted to alt.home.repair
CRNG[_2_] CRNG[_2_] is offline

Default IOT Is email data?

On Sun, 10 May 2015 07:47:57 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote
in

On Sun, 10 May 2015 06:37:24 -0500, CRNG
wrote:

Yes, anything other than a voice call is considered "data".

Almost. Texting does not go against the data and is not voice. You
need either a texting plan or pay per use.

Thanks for the correction. I don't own a cell phone and I didn't know
that.