Posted to alt.home.repair
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default Question about toilet rough in

I'm hoping someone can give me an answer since the floor installer says one
thing and the plumber that will be picking up the toilet and installing it
says another. The rough in is 11 1/4 by the floor installer measurment, but
the plumber said it is 10 1/2 which he would have to order and would cost
more. My measurements come out 11 1/4 so assuming that 11 1/4 is right will
a 12 in rough in toilet, which most are it seems, fit this? Thanks for any
help, it's driving me crazy trying to figure it all out.

Cheri