Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_23_] Frank[_23_] is offline

Default IOT Is email data?

On 5/10/2015 7:47 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Sun, 10 May 2015 06:37:24 -0500, CRNG
wrote:

Yes, anything other than a voice call is considered "data".

Almost. Texting does not go against the data and is not voice. You
need either a texting plan or pay per use.

Following thread, it's also an answer I would like to know.

I have a basic Tracphone with thousands of rolled over minutes.

I just use it for calls but apparently have internet access but cannot
address anything as email because there is no way to make the "@" sign.

I see Tracphones with touch screens with internet access and some say
they need a data plan.

Just wondering if you could occasionally consume minutes for this or if
phone would only work with wifi access.