Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Plumbers! Can I hydro jet my 50-year-old orangeberg drain?

On Sat, 9 May 2015 06:36:48 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

i sold my moms home some years ago after she died. the disclosure form asked about every home system, and one disclosure question was does it have orangeburg?

Because it's on one form, someplace, doesn't mean it's on every
form, everywhere. It's not on the NJ list of disclosure questions, nothing
even close to it is. If you have a link to that disclosure form,
I'd be happy to see it.

I found a sample form for Pennsylvania. It does not mention
"orangeburg" specifically.

Page 4, Section 10, (G) 2. does mention leaks, backups, etc...

http://www.parealtor.org/clientuploads/StandardForms/Sample_Forms/SPD.pdf