Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Energizer leaky batteries

On Friday, May 8, 2015 at 2:59:24 PM UTC-5, Senator Pocketstuffer wrote:
On 05/08/2015 12:54 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 05/07/2015 09:40 PM, danny burstein wrote:
Stormin writes:

This week, discovered leaky AA cells in my
closet light, and leaky AAA cells in a FRS
walkie talkie. AA in date, and AAA about
three months past expiry. I'm disapointed.
Call up the battery company. I had a similar
problem with Duracell brand. They asked me
a few questions on the phone, then sent
me a prepaid debit card for pretty close
to the full value.

Given Stormin's usual practices they were made by the Chung King Battery Company in Xiangxi.

Maybe try some Thunderbolt Magnums?

http://www.harborfreight.com/24-pack...ies-92404.html

$6.99 for a 24 pack

Well SP, I've used some Harbor Freight alkaline batteries and they've been OK but all the rechargeable batteries I purchased from Harbor Freight have leaked. Go figure. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Disappointed Monster