Posted to alt.home.repair
RobertMacy RobertMacy is offline

Default Energizer leaky batteries

On Fri, 08 May 2015 04:39:01 -0700, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 5/8/2015 12:54 AM, rbowman wrote:

Given Stormin's usual practices they were

made by the Chung King Battery
Company in Xiangxi.

Most likely Ho Lee Krapp factory, in Lee
Kee Sells, China. Imported for fuzzy
Energizer bunny.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
. www.lds.org
.
.

We all laugh at the poor quality of that molded Battery Charger which cost
us $0.80 Yet, it has been my observation that countries/companies can
learn how to make high quality, but they NEVER seem to learn how to make
low cost. I'm old enough to remember the cost quality ratios from Germany
AND from Japan. As a joke we used to pick up ANYTHING that broke, turn
pieces of it over, and preteend to read, "Made in Japan." and everyone had
a good laugh. Back then, German optics seemed like the ONLY source, now I
readily seek Japanese optics. Yep, the Germans NEVER learned how to lower
their prices, but the Japanese certainly learned how to make quality.
....now apply that concept to China's supply chain. ...shiver. The rest of
the world's manufacturing doesn't stand a chance.