Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving
Col. Edmund Burke[_5_] Col. Edmund Burke[_5_] is offline

Default French Drains

"NEMO" wrote in message
On 5/7/2015 6:30 AM, Colon Edmud Burhcese wrote:
wrote in message
I am thinking of installing some around my house. I have a crawl space
and for the most part it stays dry other than after a torrential rain,
then one side of it get water in it.

I have read conflicting things on where exactly they should be placed.
Several say right up against the foundation. I read in one place however
that the drain should be 4-6 feet away from the foundation and that you
are actually inviting more water by placing it against the foundation
due to the hydrostatic action of the soil.

Was wonder which was right and will it make a big difference?

How will you manage a Frog Drain when you can't even write complete
sentences?

Good point, Coloon! Now how will you ever find Nirvana if you don't
believe in God? LOLOK

Nirvana is for Buddists, you ignorant ****!