Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default Plumbers! Can I hydro jet my 50-year-old orangeberg drain?

On Wednesday, May 6, 2015 at 2:55:53 PM UTC-4, bob haller wrote:
On Wednesday, May 6, 2015 at 12:57:25 PM UTC-4, vwalton wrote:
My guy wants to hydro jet our drain. I know that it transitions at some point from iron to orangeberg, and from what I know of orangeberg I'm afraid that it's likely to blow it out. Is that a legitimate fear?

yep its well know to be a POS...

If its deep, and under high value stuff I would price gettingthe orangeburgh lined

Although I am not a plumber/

it will be hard to sell your home in the future. you will HAVE to disclose the orangeburg