Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Blown In Attic Insulation Idea

On Monday, May 4, 2015 at 7:45:10 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

On Monday, May 4, 2015 at 3:37:51 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

I've become so disabled in the past few years there's not much I can do anymore so I hire trained monkeys (typical 20 somethings) and instruct them how to do things. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Monkey Monster

I can't even get the trained monkeys around here to mow the grass let them
do this job.

You might be able to get gov't assistance to this through a weatherization
program. What the heck you worked all your life and paid taxes.

Today is a "Red Flag" day; field fires and LARGE brush fires are going.

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*

Well my brother did ask the home healthcare representative about help getting repairs to the house because both he and his roommate are disabled and can't really climb around anymore. I suppose I can research the assistance available in the area since my butt is parked in this hospital bed right now. 8-]

[8~{} Uncle Bedridden Monster

Keeping it warm for him? Make an endowment? Rent it from him?

Did you get my email?

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*

I don't quite understand that first part but I did receive and answer your Email. I went to the physical terrorism department Monday and got on an exercise machine. Now I'm in a lot of pain but I must endure it if I want to get out of this dang hospital bed. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Antsy Monster