Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Jerry.Tan@spamblocked.com is offline

Default Powering LEDs from a broken LED/LCD TV.

On Fri, 1 May 2015 10:19:24 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Hi there,

the link apparently no longer works and i was wondering if you

can help me out, my son is trying to get the LED's from an old 46"
samsung t.v. to light up, but for some reason they are not. is it
possible to light up just one section or both must be put together?
Also what kind of power supply do we need? 24 volts or 48 volts?

------

You'll probably get more help on the newsgroup
sci.electronics.basics or any of the other "sci.electronics.______
newsgroups. Those NGs are fairly active and there are some knowledgable
people there. I like to tinker with electronics myself, but I cant
answer your question. However, if you could find a schematic for that
TV, it would likely show you the needed voltage.