Posted to alt.home.repair

Default anyone ever drill out a lock?

On 5/2/2015 3:58 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I have a keyring I wear on my belt that has

duplicate ignition and door keys to several
vehicles. When I exit my vehicle, I always
remove and snap the primary vehicle keyring
back on my belt. I developed the habit over
the years and usually know immediately when my
keys aren't on my belt. It's very rare for me
to have to use my backup key. 8-]

[8~{} Uncle Forgetful Monster

One time I did get the privilege of watching
a sherrifs deputy lock his keys in. He was
parked right behind me, blocking me in at the
moment. I handled the matter with courtesy and
manners.

-
..
Christopher A. Young