Posted to alt.home.repair
J Burns J Burns is offline

Default WTF!!

On 5/2/15 2:59 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I tripped over this on Amazon. I've seen some strange things for sale but this is up there at the top of the list. O_o

http://preview.tinyurl.com/mau4ayy

[8~{} Uncle Surprised Monster

A man of integrity. Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, and the NAACP opposed his
confirmation. He was easily confirmed when the Senate saw it was a
choice between him and the affirmative action nominee.

When the affirmative action nominee got on the bench later, Souter
switched sides so he wouldn't have to sit with him. When an affirmative
action candidate got elected president, Souter resigned and went home to
the White Mountains.

He has a fountain pen but no email, cell phone, or answering machine.
He does his own home repairs.