Posted to alt.home.repair

Default WTF!!

On Saturday, May 2, 2015 at 2:49:21 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 5/2/2015 2:59 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I tripped over this on Amazon. I've seen some strange things for sale but this is up there at the top of the list. O_o

http://preview.tinyurl.com/mau4ayy

[8~{} Uncle Surprised Monster

Someone found a fifty year plus Cleveland newspaper picture of my wife
at a ballet studio for sale on line. One of our sons bought it for her.
It is amazing the stuff that shows up on line.

Oh that is so cool. I'll bet your wife flipped out over that one? 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Cool Monster