Posted to alt.home.repair
danny burstein danny burstein is offline

Default airports, was: drinking well water

In "Mayayana" writes:

isn't official enough. That's $16/gallon, which is more than
1,600 times the cost you quote. That may not be 100,000
time as much, but it's getting up there. Now, say you're
stuck in an airport terminal and want to buy an 8 oz
bottle....

(I haven't actually flown since 9/11, but I've been told
that one of the current scams is that one cannot carry
more than 3 oz of liquid.

you can bring an _empty_ water bottle past the TSA
checkpoint, then fill it up at a water fountain
in the secured zone.