Ryan

Default problem with ViewSonic P815-4 monitor

For ~$170, the Philips 109B40 (19'', 1920x1440 DPI, .21mm)
doesn't sound bad. Does anyone out there have any info on
(the quality of) the internals of this monitor (or its closest predecessor)?
Any known common problems/repairs?

I don't think I'm going to spend a fortune (~$900) on
top-of-the-line monitors anymore, especially if they're going to
go bad not long after the 3-year warranty period.

"Robert L. Bass" wrote in message
My current one on this particular machine is a 19" Philips. It works OK
with the Nvideo card in my XP. I think I've had this one about two and a
half years. So far no problems have arisen.

Regards,
Robert

=============================
Bass Home Electronics, Inc
2291 Pine View Circle
Sarasota · Florida · 34231
877-722-8900 Sales & Tech Support
941-925-9747 Fax
941-232-0791 Wireless
Nextel Private ID - 161*21755*1
http://www.bass-home.com

I guess I could try playing with the ViewMatch Color (or RBG) settings a

bit before
shelling out the $$$ for a new monitor. Any suggestions of a quality

monitor (either
CRT or flat panel) without spending a fortune these days? Or, isn't there

such a thing?