Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Property taxes

On 4/30/2015 4:37 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
The standards were not written in Washington. The National
Governors' Association created a group to develop the standards.
Sounds like a state-level endeavor to me.

Why shouldn't Wisconsin farm kids have a basic grounding in
math and language skills? They'll need them to run the
family farm.

Cindy Hamilton

Well, who needs DC, then? Wisconsin governor can
do for his or her own state.

I've not studied the matter, but I suspect the
association was heavily influinced by the DC
people.

-
..
Christopher A. Young