Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Property taxes

On 4/30/2015 4:20 AM, Senator Pocketstuffer wrote:
On 04/29/2015 10:02 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 4/29/2015 3:40 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

However, I don't have a problem with a common set of standards for
every student in the country.

Cindy Hamilton

You want to force kids from Manhattan to learn
to milk a cow, and kids from Wisconsin to learn
how to jump subway turnstiles?

ROFLMAO! We'd have cow tipping and knockout games for extra credit?

Let me know when we get around to riot, loot,
burn. Occupy Wall Street should be national,
along with protesting abortion clinics. On the
way to the Walmart for cow tipping, we can stop
by the farm and blow up an outhouse. We'll visit
the local senior center for some knockout game,
and flag snatching and stomping. I want to see
the Youtubes of flag stomping, set to old German
polka music. OOM pah, pah. And for cultural
sensetivity, we'll learn to goose step, sieg HEIL
(right arm extended) and then Big Brother will
lead us in Two Minutes Hate.

-
..
Christopher A. Young