Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Property taxes

On 4/29/2015 11:46 AM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 13:46:25 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

What, precisely, do you think the Common Core standards are?

A federal take over of the education system to nationalize it.

Education of children is clearly a parent and state responsibility.

They got your health care, breathe down you neck, take your money -
claiming a new Utopia while telling you that you can't make it without
government carrying you for life on government teats.

Wait until they get your guns.

What use could people have for guns, in the modern
society? I mean, it's not like we need to hunt to
eat, any more. I mean, they are just for:

* Self defense, like in the Baltimore riots
* Hunting small or large game
* Wildlife predator control
* Deer population, shrub and tree protection
* Last defense against government gone bad
(Our US gov would never try to take guns away,
or require prior restraint on purchases, or
register or require background checks, or....)

I'll start to worry when the US gov starts to
register gun purchases, or do like the Soviets,
and declare veterans mentally incompetent, and
take thier guns away. Or if they start to demonize
certain types of guns, and try to separate out
certain types of gun owners as irrational, such
as portraying owners of military style semi auto
rifles as gun nuts with assault weapons. When this
starts to happen, I'll consider being concerned.

But, that will never happen, right?

-
..
Christopher A. Young