Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Motor home fire (going to need repair)

On 4/27/2015 9:58 PM, Bob F wrote:
J Burns wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mac+the+fire+guy&spfreload=10

In the second video, about escape, Mac the Fire Guy recommends using
the extinguisher on yourself.

I've read about what that stuff does to your lungs. I'll pass.

How many people can tell difference between foam
and dry chem? How many people actually HAVE a foam
fire extg? I'd not want to foam myself, I'd be
slippery and fall out of the window. Besides, the
time used for foaming might be used for escaping.

This elderly talking head is both boring, and
also losing credibility in my estimation.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus