Posted to alt.home.repair
Household61974 Household61974 is offline

Default Pool replastering DIY how-to guides?

replying to scorpionleather, Household61974 wrote:
scorpionleather wrote:

"AZ Nomad" wrote in message
Yes, mostly because he was concerned about the cracks and he felt that if

replastered without doing structural fixes about the soil settling
(basically rebuild the entire pool) then I'd be wasting a whole lot of

money
on a costly replastering job since the pool is so big (if I had the money

in
the first place). So as a band-aid until the whole structural things can

be
addressed, my best bet would be epoxy which seals pretty well. This just
adds to my back-and-forth confusion between plaster and epoxy but I trust
his opinion because he looked at my pool in person and he's building

several
of them in my same neighborhood.

It appears as if I'm in the same exact spot (some 5 years later). In the
event you happen tosee this,, how this work out for you? Any tips? What
epoxy paint did you use? How long did it take you?