Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT Property taxes

On Sunday, April 26, 2015 at 5:05:25 PM UTC-4, philo wrote:
On 04/26/2015 02:38 PM, trader_4 wrote:
Largest nuclear arms deal in history, elimination of an entire
class of nukes, medium range missles, that substantially reduced
the nuclear arsenals. (And it was done on Reagan's terms, not Russia's)

So, now we wait for our fair minded Democrat friend to explain
what exactly was so bad......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misery_...28economics%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misery_index_(economics)

Yes, you're right, under Reagan the misery index was cut
in half. Which was reflected in what I posted. I did forget
to add cutting taxes to the list. Funny, Philo is complaining
about taxes, yet he didn't like Reagan, who cut taxes for most
Americans. I guess you just can't please some folks.

No.

Walker said he's work to cut taxes but he did not cut taxes

Nothing to do with the dead pres.

Again:

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/...ding/22816803/

Walker's budget cuts property taxes, UW funding

MADISON -- Gov. Scott Walker proposed a state budget plan Tuesday that would slightly lower property taxes over the next two years and keep funding flat for public schools, greatly expand Wisconsin's private school voucher program and use a variety of cuts, both small and large, to plug a shortfall."

He's apparently fulfilling his promise to "work" to cut
taxes. He can't help it if you libs elected enough lib
Democrats to the legistlature to stand in his way, sue
him at every opportunity, or if your local officials
raise taxes anyhow. Hell if your neighbors think like
you do, I'm not surprised your taxes aren't through the roof.

Regarding Reagan, it has nothing to do with Walker, but
everthing to do with you claiming that while a Democrat
you don't vote the party line. You cited your wife
voting for Reagan just once, when he was first elected.
And you stated that Reagan was "pretty bad". I'd say that
pretty much proves you're in the partisan Dem tank up
to your eyeballs. The inability to recognize what your
your WI papers say about what Walker is trying to do,
continuing to bitch about him even as he submits budgets
to reduce taxes, proves you're a party loyalist,
the facts be damned.