Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT Property taxes

On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 19:41:50 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 4/25/2015 2:48 PM, Oren wrote:

No? Then vote for a government of the people, an elected official that
represents the people and not their own personal agenda.

How do we do that today? Seems like they all have an agenda of their own.

Might be a few ways. Only let congress critters meet for four (4)
months bi-annually, lock 'em in chambers and tell them to fight it
out.

Take money out of the big picture and use term limits?
--
....our great nation is under attack by termites...attacking the foundation - Louisiana Senator Elbert Guillory