Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT Property taxes

On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 13:07:10 -0500, philo wrote:

I'm very sorry that you are a Democrat. Sad to hear that. This could
turn serious really fast.

My wife and I are both Democrats but that does not mean we 100% vote
that way...I said that because we /mostly/ vote that way. She did vote
to Reagen the first time.

You mean Reagan - never saw a Reagen in the ballot.

Democracy is two dogs fighting over each end of a bone.

Also: I do not consider myself a liberal either, I think too many people
hearing that I am a Democrat automatically assume me to be a liberal...I
am not.

No? Then vote for a government of the people, an elected official that
represents the people and not their own personal agenda.