Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT Property taxes

On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 16:02:32 -0500, philo wrote:

On 04/24/2015 02:56 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 13:07:10 -0500, philo wrote:

I can find dozens of similar links but was unable to find any stating
that his cuts to education are a good thing.

You have to check another source. Right?

Is it cheaper to pay a teacher that can teach? Pay money to teachers
for being affirmative action puppets? The "man" owes me. Which is
best in your idea.

Like I said, Walker is gutting the educational system. period

The _only_ thing Walker is doing is moving money around. You now have
a surplus.

It's bad enough as it is and if he was doing something to fix it...that
would be great...even if heads need to roll.

I might be seeing your "feelings". Sounds like Walker doesn't do
things as fast as you wish, he dances to his own drummer.

What he's doing however is just plain gutting it. Basically saying:

"We don't need no education."

Anyway he cannot fool the idiots too much longer and is not going to
become our next president. Even the Koch brothers have jettisoned him.

An "idiot" here often claims the TEA party is dead, too.