Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT Property taxes

On Saturday, April 25, 2015 at 10:19:01 AM UTC-4, philo wrote:
On 04/25/2015 09:11 AM, trader_4 wrote:

Without complaining, the situation eventually rectified itself.
The free market system though perhaps not perfect is the best we have.

I've found through experience that any time I've ever complained about
anything the situation only got worse.

That's probably because you're a Democrat and the solutions
that you want for the things you're complaining about are
all wrong.

If I complain about taxes going up when the Gov. said he's be working to
cut them, that's because I'm a Democrat.

It's nice to know that Republicans don't complain about such things.

Like I said before , my wife and I do not vote 100% Democratically. It's
that we have more of a tendency to do so.

The fact that the best example of bipartisanship you gave us
was that your wife voted for Reagan once, the first time he
was elected, kind of defines where you are on the spectrum....