Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT Property taxes

On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 11:56:03 -0500, philo wrote:

On 04/24/2015 11:11 AM, Oren wrote:
True that he did not cause the problem
but also true that instead of trying to fix it, he's only
doing things
to make it worse.

But you said he did. So if he didn't, what *exactly* is he
doing to make it worse?

He Caucuses with the Republicans! Heck I knew that

So typical:

In the same way that draft-dodging radio talk show hosts favor sending
our young men off to war...

What are you talking about, now?

now we have people who do NOT live in Wisconsin telling me...a life-long
Wisconsin resident how great a job Walker is doing.

It happen in most all places. ****, Kali fornicators try to influence
Nevada politics. You can change that.

If you lived here you'd see that he has entirely ****ED the state.
Even those who voted for him are staring to realize they've been fooled.

One more new item from our right-leaning local paper:

http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepo...300128921.html

"...Still, the poll released Thursday by Marquette University Law
School found Walker leading the Republican presidential field in
Wisconsin. And nearly two-thirds of GOP-leaning voters in the state
want him to run."

At this rate he'll soon be less popular than Nixon

Polls don't mean squat this early on. Wait 'till early Winter to see
who gets traction.