Posted to alt.home.repair
Oliver Douglas[_2_] Oliver Douglas[_2_] is offline

Default Why is Champion Mortgage of Lansing MI Terrorizing The ElderlyWith Unwarrented Threats?

On 04/23/2015 09:58 AM, wrote:
Poor customer service. Not willing to help...only state policy and procedure...then say "sorry". Have nerve to ask "is there anything else I can do for you?"
Sent someone out to "look" at our house. No ID no notice he was coming. Their response....sorry.
Getting our money is a hassle.
We will definately be refinancing and switching companies within the year. We did NOT ask to be with this company....our account was sold to them without our consent or knowledge. Anyone else have this happen?????
It would be nice to know if this is legal.

What the man can do is spelled out in the contract you read and signed. You did read it, right?