Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT Property taxes

On 4/21/2015 11:07 AM, trader_4 wrote:

Realistic view: No matter what the candidate promises, he is just part
of the crappy system once elected and has only influence, not full
control.

In the case of Walker, from what I see he didn't promise he would
lower property taxes. He only said he was in favor of taking steps,
would make proposals to do so. And it looks like from the other
article, he just did exactly that. As you say, whether it gets
approved by the legislature, that's another story and why I didn't
believe he actually made a flat out promise to begin with.

I have to give him credit for being smart enough to say "I'll propose"
rather than the "no new taxes" lie.