Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default OT Property taxes

On 04/21/2015 10:04 AM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 20 Apr 2015 11:39:52 -0500, philo wrote:

Just got a letter from the city of Milwaukee and I see that the property
taxes on my house are going up yet again. Looks like about 5%.

Can you appeal the increase? Did you?

Can you deduct the tax on state or federal taxes? Eh?

I have no children in skewl. I dislike having to pay taxes for dumb
teachers and students, and spending money for security at our
community gladiator skewls of heathens and pits of vipers.

Spit!

Gov. Walker is not the problem.

It would be futile to appeal.

The Milwaukee school system has been going down hill for a long time.

My daughter was in it while it was still good, but for her last year
I paid to put her in a nearby suburban school...