Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Jerry.Tan@spamblocked.com is offline

Default Whirlpool GSQ9300EQ0 washing machine needs gearcase oil seal.

On Sun, 19 Apr 2015 11:13:45 -0700, "David Farber"
wrote:

I would like to know which part number(s) is correct and if the oil seal is
two pieces that fit together or one individual piece as shown here.

This is the kind of question you should be asking a Whirlpool parts
dealer. I doubt anyone on this NG knows anymore than you. Look up a
local parts dealer and call them! Seals wear out from use, but it could
also mean a loose bearing. The parts dealer should also know the answer
to that.