Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT Property taxes

On Monday, April 20, 2015 at 2:55:27 PM UTC-4, philo wrote:
..

It's interesting that we just went from this:

"Yes....It's just that the governor made a promise he had no business
making in the first place, that is one of the reasons he got into office.

To this:

" I don't recall seeing his promise in writing, just hearing it from all
those who voted for him."

I wouldn't say he even had to make a promise to cut taxes in writing,
verbally would be enough. It's just that I doubt he would have actually made
such an absolute promise, as opposed to saying that he would "be in favor of,
propose, submit a plan to cut taxes, etc". A governor can only do so much.