Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Brake retarders may not be used in this town

Oren posted for all of us...

On Sat, 18 Apr 2015 07:42:15 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 4/17/2015 10:40 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 04/17/2015 10:15 AM, Oren wrote:
In southern California they are long... between Vegas and LA.

The long pull out of Baker to Mountain Pass, which is close to a 4000'
climb has signs suggestion people turn off their air conditioners in the
summer to prevent overheating. The car sized scorched patches on the
shoulders are from those that didn't and wished they had.

Many people can't fathom why an AC (which cools the car)
would cause it to over heat. I know, but then, I've got
some knowledge how these things work.

Do tell.

He doesn't, but he's on his own comet.

--