Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default OT Property taxes

Just got a letter from the city of Milwaukee and I see that the property
taxes on my house are going up yet again. Looks like about 5%.

The Gov. Walker certainly did not keep his campaign promise of lower
taxes...the increase is no better/ no worse than under Democratic
governors. Were the increase going to help maintain the educational
systems within the state I could deal with it.

The news is telling me that funding is being /cut/ for education and a
BILLION dollar sports arena is in the works.

Nothing against sports of course, but the sports arena is to replace one
that was built in 1988 and had a projected life span of 50 years.