Posted to alt.home.repair
Moe DeLoughan Moe DeLoughan is offline

Default Alternate electric charges

On 4/16/2015 6:59 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/16/2015 5:16 PM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:

Two words: convenience cost.

In short, my time is worth more than I'd save with that amount of
screwing around.

Your time is worth a lot. I have 30 minutes of time invested and I
save at least $15 a month for the past 3 years.

Thirty minutes total? Do you mean that you never spend additional time
checking to see if anyone's offering a better deal?

At any rate, my electrical cost and usage are so low that your
$15/month savings would be an approximate 50% discount off my bill.
The few per cent savings offered by competitors in deregulated states
would only mean a few cents a month savings for me. Like I said, my
time is worth more than that.