Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_23_] Frank[_23_] is offline

Default OT/Remember Net Neutrality

On 4/19/2015 1:04 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 18 Apr 2015 17:26:27 -0500, "ChairMan"
wrote:

Remember how Net Neutrality wasn't going to raise prices?

When the government get its grubby little hands on the money bag, they
will not let go. We still pay taxes to pay for the War of Northern
Aggression ... never repealed, yet that I know of..

Wimpy: ""Cook me up a hamburger. I'll pay you Thursday." In 1932, this
then became the famous "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger
today". This phrase is now commonly used to illustrate financial
irresponsibility..."

No government ever voluntarily reduces itself in size. Government
programs, once launched, never disappear. Actually, a government bureau
is the nearest thing to eternal life we'll ever see on this earth!

Ronald Reagan