John Watson

Default Wiring of new Consumer Unit

(Tipu Sattar) wrote in message . com...
Dont really fancy the trunking method as it will involved
quite a few of them as theres a fair few cricuits and dont want to
bundle them into big trunking as things like heat generation etc
concern me.

You can get some pretty big trunking - I've got some 75mmx75mm, and
often use 50x50 for consumer unit cabling. I'm sure bigger sizes are
available. It can look very neat if you cut it carfeully with a mitre
saw.

Using trunking does of course change the "installation method" and
reduces the current carrying capacity of the cables!

John