Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Air Conditioner- fix or place?

On 4/18/2015 12:13 PM, trader_4 wrote:
they're saying the truth now, only that they're no longer claiming you
need 8 pounds) Sure, someone can misread a number (How coudl a 4 look
like a 2?) but in context, I don't bellieve them.

+1

And at least now we know how the system could be running.
With 8lbs missing, that seemed impossible. IDK if having
1/2 a charge is enough to run it for sure either, but at
least that seems like it could.

1) I've repeatedly said what needs to happen before
anyone adds refrigerant to the system. I guess no one
listens to me.

2) After I hear that my suggestion was taken, I'll
comment on refrigerant charge. I've worked on several
systems that actually were low.

-
..
Christopher A. Young