Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Alternate electric charges

On 4/17/2015 6:57 AM, wrote:

Getting to the "meat" of this message, I never heard of anyone getting
an alternate electric company. The wires are coming from the company
that supplies my area, so how can I change companies?

But I'm going to ask if this is possible, and how does a person locate
other "legitimate" companies. If this is possible anywhere in the US, I
really want to dump my electric company.

So, I'd change in a second. How do I google alternatives, or look in a
phone book, etc? (If it's possible).

In PRNY, they call it an "esco" or energy supply company.
I've forgotten where you are, but including ESCO in your
search field may help.

-
..
Christopher A. Young