Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] buddygenki@gmail.com is offline

Default Air Conditioner- fix or place?

This was an earlier email, they sent:
"Sorry I double checked Matt's paperwork and I realized he had written a 4 not a 2. The system fully charged takes 8 lbs of refrigerant, it should not require that much to re-charge."

I live in a relatively mild spot in Calif. It only gets so hot that I try to turn it on about 5 days a year. I can feel some cool air come out, but it isn't much and definitely doesn't cool the whole house. For years, we just kind of ignored it, since we barely turn it on. But I saw the inspection advertised and thought, I should have this looked at.