Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default Alternate electric charges

On Thursday, April 16, 2015 at 3:11:28 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/16/2015 1:22 PM, micky wrote:

Here is CT the utility rate is .126, but I can buy at .089 to .109
fixed. Saves a few bucks.

That's 2 or 3 times the difference he was offering.

Yes, that is why it pays to shop around. Plenty of options and
different prices, fixed and variable. ;On the news a few weeks ago they
were talking about how people sign up for low teaser rates and then get
hit hard after a few months at rates much higher than the utility
standard. To the tune of $10million a year. Get with a reputable
company and you will be OK.

Since no one I ever talked too was happy with alternate suppliers. i just stick with the suppliers supplier.....

heck a bunch of communities got together and got screwed...... they killed it as fast as they could