Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Jerry.Tan@spamblocked.com is offline

Default Air Conditioner- fix or place?

On Wed, 15 Apr 2015 19:24:42 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

At this rate, am I better off fixing it or replacing it?

So you paid $70 and the asshole refused to even answer your questions.
I'd refuse to pay him. If you already did and used a credit card, or
check, cancel the payment. The report the asshole to the BBB and
complain to Angies List as well.

$50 per pound sounds like highway robbery. I bet you can buy a canister
of freon and rent the stuff needed to install it for much less. But does
it really need the freon? After refusing to pay the guy, get a second
opinion.