Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Wiss Don Wiss is offline

Default wall paper paste?

On Wed, 15 Apr 2015 08:03:13 -0400, "dadiOH" wrote:

1. roll white glue onto oil board and let dry

2. fasten oil board to fence

3. spritz oil board with water (think garden sprayer)

4. squeegee paper sheets to oil board.

If we didn't have 2200 sq feet, or if we had a warehouse to setup in, this
could be a good idea.

Squeegee paper sheets to oil board before oilboard is fastened to fence.

I though of this. Problem is the sheets are 20" wide and the oilboard 24"
wide.

To remove we are planning to use a razor knife to cut the oilboard at every
sheet break. Then we can save all the sheets. Yes, that will leave score
marks in the plywood. But it shouldn't be too noticeable. And as noted
before, the sidewalk is behind the construction fence and on top of Jersey
barriers, so people wan't be getting too close. At least on the avenue. We
have so many linear feet this will also be on the side streets. And we have
to jump over every sign and opening.